How we do it
Bring our 100+ years of experience to bear on your sell-side challenge.
Leverage our deep industry expertise
- 100+ years of collective experience.
- Insights from working with contractors with $20M to $20B in revenue (at Pipaya and with former firms).
- Multi-disciplinary experience, including FAR/CAS compliance, tax, program finance, contracts, pricing, procurement, and IT systems.
Utilize our extensive M&A process experience
- Experience on 50+ acquisitions, including experience with the Big Four and industry.
- Insights from working on acquisitions ranging from $5M to $5B.
- We understand the different emotions, personalities, and timelines involved in a process – and that accuracy, responsiveness and consistency are essential.
Use our proven approach and process
- Over $500M in Pipaya-supported sell-side transactions means minimal time spent learning your business, combined with responsive service throughout the entire transaction process.
- Our dynamic team and customized approach means we can be the visible financial leader, the quiet financial analysts, something in between, or all of the above.
- Our team staffing model, tailored specifically for sell-side processes, enables us to scale up or down to meet rigorous deadlines, while maintaining quality.
- Validate and organize historical financial data
- Create and/or support companies with ownership of the financial forecast
- Partner with and educate client’s financial team to address experience and skill gaps
- Prepare and review due diligence responses and ongoing financials
- Accelerate the process by leveraging our flexible and scalable team
- Clearly, accurately and consistently communicate information
- Sale and purchase agreement accounting advisor
- Fulfillment of pre-close requirements
- Estimated balance sheet and working capital preparation
What you get
- A force multiplier that allows you to focus on your business AND meet the rigorous demands of due diligence.
- An advisor who speaks the language of M&A financial due diligence.
- An easier, more efficient, and more successful M&A sale process.
- A team that gets up to speed quickly, to start delivering value early.
- Experts working to help you succeed—before, during, and after a transaction.