Invisible resources to fill the gaps for a sale
Sell-side transaction support
- Software development firm was going through a sale process.
- Required additional bandwidth to meet all of the due diligence requirements.
- Quickly get up to speed and become the invisible force multiplier in order to provide the required M&A financial information and advice in an accurate and timely manner.
- Serve as a resource for the CFO, controller, bankers, and auditors for accounting and M&A questions as they arose during the process.
- We used our team-based approach to flex up and down as the various due diligence requests and processes arose.
- Our consultants and managers were able to provide detailed, in-depth analyses, and our partners/senior advisors served as resources to explain the financial information provided, as well as requested.
- Successful sale to a Fortune 500 strategic firm.
- Our role in the process went largely unnoticed by the acquirer.